Welcome to Loquat Entertainment Ltd, the home of Bermuda Day events held annually in London and Liverpool and other Bermuda themed events throughout the UK.
Loquat Entertainment represents the continual growth of the collaboration between Spredluv Collective and CKC Corporation, who have over the past nine years hosted the Bermuda Day events held in London (9 years) and Liverpool (2 years), along with Bermuda Nights Out.
Many may already know of Spredluv’s promotion of Bermudian artist through it’s live music night –‘Round 5 O’clock and its DJ events, namely “Dub Inna The City ‘Soul Provider.
We are looking forward to an eventful 2017, which will see the return of a monthly live music and much more.
Several UK communities will benefit through participation in various platforms designed to facilitate networking, education, entertainment and general enjoyment of the contributions to UK culture Bermudians offer through the beautiful people, talents and hospitality. These include cultural workshops, delicious Bermudian foods and drink, live performances, festivals and other events.
Our overarching objective is to create avenues for social enrichment through the following:
- Educating non-Bermudians about Bermuda as a British colony, its culture and the similarities to British culture.
- Empowering Bermudians that have relocated to the UK by celebrating Bermuda’s culture, providing guidance regarding UK processes and support systems available to British citizens.
- Engaging Bermudians and non-Bermudians by creating platforms to network, educate, entertain and enjoy the contribution to UK culture that Bermudians offer through the people, talents, and hospitality.
- Providing positive outlets to nurture Bermudian talent, to enrich the lives of Bermudians and non-Bermudians, and creating opportunities for business enterprise by empowering British citizens to be self-sufficient and non-dependent on the Benefits system.
- Adding value to the lives of Bermudians in the UK of all ages by designing opportunities to merge Bermuda’s history and present day UK.
A loquat is a small yellow acidic juicy, tangy fruit, that when fully-ripened can be the sweetest thing you’ve ever tasted. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. It is said to have originated in the mountainous, evergreen rain forests of Southeastern China, from where it spread across the world and eventually reached Bermuda, where the tree populates the landscape and the fruit it bears is a staple part of many Bermudians’ diet.
Children of the soil, we are “Loquat Entertainment, CIC”, a team of Bermuda-born talents with unique skills and abilities individually-nurtured and joined together for a greater purpose. Loquat’s nutritional facts